Sunday, August 30, 2026

Within The Age of Pisces, 1 to 2126 A.D...

                         

Its been 2,000 and 27 years in AD (Anno Domini) and we have gone through so much history withing the age of Pisces, only 100 years left for the age of Aquarius that would be on 2126/2127 AD. Let's talk about the science and engineering, only within 200 years has passed and I think it has had advance greatly in America and in certain countries very rapidly. I cannot imagine what would be discover next and how big things will get, bombarding us with technology and science. What this means for me is I need to keep up or else I'll be left behind feelings stupid just watching television and not studying or reading more. I feel this goes for all primitive people living now scratching our heads like a cave men or cave women. The lesser people are either just entertain and struggling with their life's while those who are more optimist are focus on learning and being creative with themselves, I rather go for the optimist. I do believe that what we take with us after our death is knowledge not the material things, thanks to my understanding from Allan Kardec, you should read his work, I use to believe life was stupid we only live within a 100 years and that was just it, but that change for me spiritually, I do believe there is a heaven and hell but I also strongly believe their is reincarnation. So people knowing this would you keep up within the age of Pisces, the understanding of the science and engineering and more....


                                                                                                        Israel Lopez



No comments:

Post a Comment