Dedicating myself to Lord Mars with iron weights, I'm 37 years of age and I'm hoping I can keep up with old Mars. Pagan strength training like the warriors of the pass the Greeks and Roman, Lord Mars is the god of war and agriculture forging and iron will. I use a 20lb dumbbell and I have a 44lb kettle bell, I know I should lift heavier but I don't, neither do I go to a gym and so I'll got to use what I have. I know I can lift heavier if I try but I choose not to, one day I will with my barbell. With a 20lb dumbbell I will work out my upper body, my shoulders, back, arms, goblet squats and my calves. With a 44lb kettle bell I'll do One Hand Shoulder Press 100 reps, then I will finish it off with good formed push ups, all within 1 hour and 30 minutes, working out 2 or 3 times a week. I feel good when I'm weight training, I try to keep myself staying feeling young like the way Pagan strength training should be like, I earn it. Not with steroids or hgh (human growth hormones) those type of people are destroying themselves, no matter how muscular they look I'll be stronger. In the end I know I'll learn more from my sweat and tears, Pagan strength. I don't go to the gym because I learn not to fall into the illusion of these business were they just make money off of me, I just dedicate my iron will on my own personal ground with my own weights I invested in. I work out until I'm pale in the face and my body starts to shake and scare the shit out of my spirit, while forging a spirit of iron, It makes me feel good against feeling down. I pray to Lord Mars to help me forge my spirit and be like the men of the pass like the iron forgers, engineering my body...
Israel Lopez
No comments:
Post a Comment