Thursday, August 13, 2026

Co Op Buildings in Brownsville Brooklyn, New York


I'm surprised that now they're new Co-Op building in Brownsville Brooklyn, New York area zip code 11212, which is a really tough neighborhood mostly 85% black people and the rest Latinos or others. I just hope that these Co-Op buildings will bring better type of people here to live in this type of area, what I mean is achievers people who are actually doing something with there life and not into the streets hanging out with the wrong crowd. There is at least seven new building that were made in were I live in Brownsville Brooklyn, New York and Co-Op buildings are pretty expensive to afford so likely these type of individuals living in them should be legit people doing something with there life being able to afford such an apartment, I hope. I say these things because I just want to live in an environment where its no longer ghetto because of the people, due to drugs and violence or gangs. Things could change in the future for Brownsville area 11212, I pray. The only people that I would get along with are the elderly's and some of the youngster who are not participating in the streets doing the wrong things. I honestly can't see myself leaving Brownsville because I probably can't afford anywhere else, especially leaving out of H.O.U.S.I.N.G projects. But I'm happy to see that Co-Op buildings has been made in Brownsville area because I would like to see a change in the type of people living in this area code 11212...


                                                                                                    Israel Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment