Monday, August 31, 2026

Brooklyn, New York and a 401k

                   

    I don't feel like a 401k would do enough for me if I want to live in a better area out of Brownsville or the H.O.U.S.I.N.G projects. Donald Trump said that minimum wage would be $25 per hour, lets see if it really happens, the problem is that it would just inflate the economy, why can't a politician just help raise minimum wage lower taxes and rent, that would be a miracle in New York City. This would continue to devalue the dollar while inflation still occurs. While the rich gets richer the poorer are getting poorer, sometime I just want to blame myself for not being creative with a 401k plan, I should have been creative. A 401k is just good enough to save in your saving account and for emergency that's all and pay rent with your pension or social security check while in retirement. 
    If you wish to buy a house in New York City best you learn to be creative somehow and profit and if you wish for a better looking apartment not in H.O.U.S.I.N.G best you have a good job that pays well. Let's just hope that those Co-Op buildings being constructed near the projects would help change the environment and make people feel comfortable with what a great change it can become something positive and no more negativity. Keep out the bad and in with the good. Looking forward for Brownsville Brooklyn, New York 11212...

                                                                                        
                                                                                                       Israel Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment