Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Brownsville Area Has NO Drinking Bars/No Irish Pub...






HA! HA! its funny because I wouldn't trust a Irish Pub or any kind of drinking bar in Brownsville neither its still too ghetto and it could get violent with the type of people still living the area of 11212, they're liquor stores for those who are alcoholics. I don't drink anymore the last time I remember drinking was in my mid 20's but thank God I stop even though it was rarely when I drink I still don't want to see myself drinking anymore. I don't think Brownsville Brooklyn, New York is a place to hang out and drink, I know I wouldn't. God knows what their is for Brownsville 11212 maybe it would change in the future but I doubt it because of the projects within this area code. It's the people who have to either change or get the fuck out and let those who want to live in a peaceful environment without gangs and drugs. I should also blame the certain rap music and certain rap videos these type of people listen to, I don't listen to that type of garbage and its annoying when I hear it being blasted loud in the streets. Sigh, I wish I could leave 11212 and afford a better environment for my family...

                                                                                                    Israel Lopez




No comments:

Post a Comment