Their should be more created jobs for people in New York City for High School Diplomas and another thing is what is it with that their won't be enough job opportunity for people who graduated with a College Degree, that's the kind of city we're living in. I don't deny a college education but why all these advertisement of going to college so that you may have a better future when there is barely jobs available for those who did graduated from college. That's what you call brain washing people so that these colleges would make money off of you, it makes me mad, I just need to find better reason why I should go to college than just had some college advertised for their benefit in making money. I didn't finish college I actually flunk but at the same time I really didn't know what I wanted to study back then, I wasn't interested.
Now that I'm close to my 40's I have so much in mind, things I want to learn about. So without thinking about going to college I study on my own pace the things that I would like to achieve learning, how can I profit from my work or just sharing my ideas. Books, books their are lots of subject to read or study on, about what interest me and how it make me feel good about myself, because of books. For example I read on geology and I wanted to have it be my hobby the problem is I live in New York City, that could be ironic, right? but its interesting. I just think that people should go to college because there interested not because the media tells you to. I can study on my own without having to be rush through things. I'm like the turtle I have to be patient with my studies so that I can understand what I'm learning.
I honestly don't know were this is going (my blog post) but I'm just a man with a High School Diploma and I can only afford what it brings me financially. But it doesn't stop me from craving books and wanting to know more, I've heard that no one can teach better then the way you teach yourself, self education. Yikes I also redeeming my self with ELA Reading and Writing plus Math, how many people can say they remember if they're smarter then a fifth grader. We forget and that's no good so I should relearn.
Israel Lopez
No comments:
Post a Comment